Wednesday, January 25, 2012

172nd ARTICLE: Mother hopes to find body of missing daughter


Global TV News
March 9, 2009

Mother hopes to find body of missing daughter

A woman who vanished from Las Vegas three years ago could be linked to a mass grave found in New Mexico.

Jessie Foster's mom says she isn't ruling out the possibility that her daughter could be one of the 13 bodies found in Albuquerque, New Mexico, a few weeks ago. North Las Vegas Police say there's no evidence to support if Foster's remains were at the grave site.

Investigators do believe most of the victims are women who may have been prostitutes.

The last time a search was held for Foster was last November, when a psychic told Jessie's mother that she was buried in North Las Vegas.

Foster disappeared in April of 2006.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just so everyone knows....I have never, ever said "I hope to find the body of my missing daughter". What I have said is "I believe that Jessie is alive, BUT if she was not, then I want to find her just as desperately". I know pretty well everyone knows this, but I feel much better saying (typing) it.
Jessie's loving mom, Glendene.
http://www.jessiefoster.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment