Tuesday, January 24, 2012

163rd ARTICLE: Jessie's mom has lost her package of angels that gave her hope

Kamloops This Week
November 23, 2008

Jessie's mom has lost her package of angels that gave her hope

by Glendene Grant, Letter to Editor

I was walking home from work today and about 3/4 of the way home I decided to catch the bus that was about 5 minutes away from getting to the bus stop near Valleyview Drive and Frontage Road by McCracken's.

I took my packsack off my back to get my bus ticket and I noticed the pocket on my packsack where I kept my angels was open and the little baseball glove that was on the zipper of the little bag I kept my angels in, was not there. It sort of hangs out of the side of the pocket in my purse and the bag was inside the pocket.

I have had it there for a long time and when I change from packsack to purse to hipsack and back and forth, the bag of angels goes with me. I was starting to cry, my heart was starting to beat really fast and I had to try very hard to not freak out.

I got home and called Jim, but I could not reach him....I NEEDED TO GO BACK AND LOOK FOR IT. Then I called my daughter, Katie - we drove the route I walked and could not find it. I got to Convergys and I went it - I could not find it at work and I told the security guard on duty what happened. He will watch for someone to turn it in, but I honestly remember seeing it when I left work.

I called my best friend Brenda and cried to her, then I called another on of my best friends Hollie and cried to her - both of them said the same thing, "I do not know what to say" - they both know how much that little bag means to me. Besides all my angels from people that have given them to me since Jessie went missing, I also kept my lip-gloss of Jessie's in there - the one that I put to my lips when I want a kiss from my missing daughter, Jessie (sadly, Jessie has been missing for over 2-1/2 years).

I just need to find my angels and Jessie's kisses and get them back. They are all I have to hold on to when it comes to my Jessie - that and HOPE. I hold onto hope with all my might, but when things like this happen, I just seem ready to loose it (hope and my sanity).

Please, if anyone in Kamloops finds my BAG of ANGELS or hears of someone who did, please call me or email me or contact SOMEONE, ANYONE - trust me, most of Kamloops knows who Jessie Foster's family is. My number is: 250-374-6137.

Thank you all. Sincerely...Jessie's once again, heartbroken mom Glendene.

No comments:

Post a Comment